Galaxy Entertainment Japan K.K. (the “Company”) is committed to protect the personal data of its customers (“Data”). The privacy statement set out herein complies with the Act on Protection of Personal Information.
1. Purpose of collection and use of Data
The Company limits the collection and use of the Data to the specific information it needs to administer its business and provide highest quality services to its customers. The Company may use the Data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to handle enquiries and complaints;
- to develop new services and products;
- to send newsletters and other promotional material to market services and products offered by the Company;
- for identification and verification purposes; and
- for the Company’s own reference and record and for internal administration purposes.
2. Disclosure and provision of Data to a third party
The Company will not disclose or provide Data to any third party without its customers’ consent except for the disclosure or provision required or allowed under the applicable laws and regulations which includes disclosure required by law or court order, or as requested by any government or law enforcement authorities.
3. Data sharing
The Company may share Data with its subsidiaries, affiliates and third party service providers as follows.
- The items of Data to be shared
Name of an individual or corporation and contact information (telephone number, e-mail address).
- Scope of data sharing parties
The Company, the Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates, and third parties which are licensed to provide data processing and communication services.
- The purpose for which the Data is shared
As identified in Section 1 of the Privacy statements.
- Party responsible for management of Data
Galaxy Entertainment Japan K.K.
4. Transfer Data to outside of Japan
Certain subsidiaries, affiliates and data sharing parties of the Company can be located outside of Japan. If the Company provides Data to any such parties outside of Japan, the Company will take necessary and appropriate measures in accordance with applicable laws and regulations to safeguard the Data.
5. Request on Data
All providers of the Data can access and make changes to their Data. To exercise this right, the Data providers shall write to the Company at Izumi Garden Tower, Roppongi 1-6-1, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 106-6039. The Company will respond to the data access request or the data correction request within 60 days after its receipt of the same and may impose a fee for complying with such request.