World’s Fastest-Growing IR Company
Galaxy Entertainment Group (GEG) is one of the world’s leading resorts, hospitality and gaming companies. GEG is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the Hang Seng Index, becoming the fastest company in history to do so. GEG is also a constituent stock of the Nikkei Asia 300 Index.Financial Highlights and Key Numbers
We operate our IR business in a sustainable and responsible manner, hand-in-hand with local communities.
We build world-class resorts through solid partnerships with Japanese and overseas companies and share our success with local businesses and communities. We will do the same in Japan.Company Information
OUR VISION FOR JAPAN
We will create an iconic IR destination, showcasing the best of Japan, delivering a global entertainment benchmark the country will be proud of.
We aim to maximize Japan’s natural attractiveness to create a uniquely Japanese-style IR which will entice visitors from around the world and contribute to sustainable economic growth.Our Vision
Our joint mission with the Japanese people and our partners is to share the Japan’s greatness with the world.
Just as we and our partners have helped Macau and Monaco become globally recognized tourist destinations, we will help local communities in Japan to shine and prosperLeading Destination
- Galaxy Entertainment Junior Soccer Cup 2019.08.07
- Galaxy Entertainment Group Selected Unaudited Q1 2019 Financial Data 2019.05.16
- Galaxy Entertainment Group Agrees Two Year Title Sponsorship of EUROJAPAN CUP 2019.04.17
- Galaxy Entertainment Group Announces Q4 & Annual Result for 2018 2019.02.28
- Galaxy Entertainment Group Recognized At The International Gaming Awards For The Eighth Consecutive Year. Voted “Casino Operator of the Year” and “Integrated Resort of the Year” 2019.02.28